As a rapidly growing global provider of IT solutions, we've expanded from Seattle to Sydney and beyond - with reach in over 80 countries around the world. Today's top brands count on Zones and our world-class partners - Microsoft, Apple, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, and more - to transform their enterprises. To support this transformation, Zones offers products and services across four Solution Environments: Workplace Modernization, Network Optimization, Data Center Transformation, and Security Fortification.
The Solution Architect - M365, needs to be able to clearly articulate the solution environment portfolio as it relates to his/her areas of expertise and benefits to a diverse audience with the technical ability to demonstrate, design, provision, and administer successful proof of concepts and production environments for customers.
The SA's role is one of a pre-sales resources to utilize their technology background to lead the consultative discovery of the client/prospect's business goals, objectives, and challenges and to translate them into effective infrastructure solutions. Your ability to achieve sales and profit goals will transpire through joint account planning, partner teaming (internal & external), on-site client interface/visits, engagement/solution development and implementation support/follow-up. The SA plays a leadership role, by analyzing business requirements, presenting related solutions, and driving the business case and financial justifications.
This is a remote position - we prefer this person to be based in New York or surrounding area. The capability to occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
As a Solution Architect, you will lead and execute cloud relevant solution environment portfolio from technical perspective to ensure alignment and support of overall go-to-market strategies:
* Partner with marketing organization to ensure enablement of software and cloud sales organization to support relevant solutions environment portfolio * Enable Solution Architects with repeatable processes and portfolio for technical pre-sales activities (demos, workshops, etc.) and architecting solutions * Assess customer pain points and market demand to help define compelling services and extend solution offerings * Work with Cloud Center of Excellence Director to measure and deliver on solution profitability expectations * Identify strategic and tactical technical partnerships and key players necessary to achieve and sustain thought leadership within the solutions environment portfolio * Understand competitors' capabilities and be able to articulate those capabilities pertaining to tools, automation, services, pricing and solutions
Achieve professional services margin objectives by ensuring the following:
* Identify, evaluate, manage, and execute on strategic enterprise customer opportunities * Drive SOW's for M365 relevant solutions environments with the software and cloud teams focusing on the Enterprise segment * Ensure awareness and execution within technical organization of partner margin-enhancing programs as it relates to M365 solutions * Serve as initial escalation point for technology related pre-sales issues relating to M365 relevant solution environment portfolio * Partner with software and cloud sales team to proactively develop plans for professional services with strategic accounts as it relates to M365 solutions
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
* BA/BS in Business Marketing, IT, or a related field * Advanced degree preferred
* 5+ years required of a progressively successful career progression in M365/O365 related technologies * 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects and where necessary, managing various stakeholder relationships to get consensus on solution/projects * 2+ years of experience in \"migrating\" on premise Microsoft products to Cloud * Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective * Understanding of the industry, market, customers, competitors, suppliers, partners and capabilities of the M365 market * Ability to travel an average of 25% of the time * Previous success in sales and relationship-building roles * Experience in working with strategic partners is a must * Must be able to present to large audiences at our customer events and be recognized as a technology leader
Zones offers a comprehensive Benefits package
While we're committed to providing top-tier solutions, we're just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job - it's an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you're interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you! Associated topics: .net, application architect, application developer, architect, architecture, c#, devops, maven, programming, software engineer lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.