- Zimmer Biomet
- $96,150.00 -135,490.00/year*
125 Janelle Blvd
This internship position will work on special projects within the Zimmer Biomet Manufacturing Team. Interns will be required to provide analytical problem solving, manufacturing support, and leadership skills on various projects and daily activities in a manufacturing environment. Interns will be required to utilize technical knowledge and lean manufacturing techniques to drive process optimization, waste reduction, and data analysis. Interns will also have exposure to supervision of manufacturing team members.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities? Partner with Manufacturing managers and supervisors to ensure supply plan is met by resolving daily challenges
* Lead special projects to achieve assigned metrics within cost, schedule and scope.
* Generate process and procedure documents for critical supply chain functions
* Facilitate standard work reporting and status updates as required
* Access and navigate JD Edwards, and other data acquisition software utilized on the production floor
Expected Areas of Competence- Must act independently to determine corrective action required to resolve complex issues.
* Interact and collaborate across site and network cross functional teams to complete assigned projects.
* Evidence of strong verbal and written communications required.
* Accuracy, attention to detail and timely follow through are essential
* High level of multiple system navigation skills a must. (Excel, Word, Power Point)
* Proven ability to work under pressure and successfully handle multiple priorities
* Strong understanding of logistics and supply chain required
* Desire to obtain full time employment within the Zimmer Biomet Supply Chain function
Education/Experience Requirements- Must be actively enrolled in an academic program for the entire duration of the assignment.
* Minimum status as a junior in a Bachelors Degree program. Supply Chain Management or related field is preferred.
* GPA of 3.0+ preferred
Travel Requirements0% to 20%
Additional InformationEOE M/W/Vet/Dis
Associated topics: business, cost efficient, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer, methods engineer, project, sap, supply, supply chain
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...