- Your Part-Time Controller
1103 Market St
Accountants, Controllers, and CFO's
Would you like to make a difference in your career? Are you tired of auditing?
At Your Part-Time Controller, LLC. we work almost exclusively with Non Profit organizations, helping them with their Accounting and Financial Reporting.
Our Full-Time staff work a 35 hour work week.
Our Part-Time staff can tailor their schedule.
Our Controllers use their accounting skills to make a difference every day by serving as Controllers and CFOs to nonprofits. We work with nonprofits because we believe their work is good for all of us and we love the challenges and rewards that come with working with smaller nonprofit organizations. If you'd like to use your accounting experience to advise and improve nonprofits, please keep reading. Or if you would like to know a little more about us the following video is a good start.
We believe happy accountants make for super accountants and we've built a culture that values your contributions and recognizes you have a life outside of work. This is why we offer a 35-hour standard work week with paid overtime and no tax season.
As one of our controllers, you will become a valued advisor to your clients by working with them on a long-term basis to strengthen their accounting departments. You are responsible for their monthly financial reporting, working with the Executive Director and program staff to improve the quality of reporting as well as liaising with auditors and the Board of Directors. You will have meaningful and diverse opportunities to use your accounting expertise to help nonprofit organizations succeed in their missions.
We are growing and looking for full and part-time accountants committed to serving their clients. Does this sound like the home you have been looking for? Join us!
You will provide high-level accounting functions throughout the year, including:
* preparation of monthly financial reports ? statements, memos and dashboards
* processing month-end transactions
* budgeting and cash flow planning and analysis
* forming working relationships with management and boards of directors
* translating financial information for the non-accountant to foster engagement and build more impactful reporting
* facilitating outside audits
* providing guidance on financial standards and internal controls as well as evaluating systems and processes
We are hiring exceptional accountants with the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
* 7+ years of progressive accounting experience (Senior Auditor, Senior Accountant, Assistant Controller, Controller, Director of Finance)
* Excellent communication skills and positive attitude
* Knowledge of, or interest in learning, multiple accounting software packages
* Willingness to travel to client offices in and around the metropolitan area
* Nonprofit or public accounting experience preferred but not required
We are the Best Place to Work. YPTC provides the support that allows you to work independently at your clients including mentorship, continuing professional education and a network of colleagues. Additionally you'll benefit from the rewarding and satisfying work with nonprofits - you will spend your day doing good.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. No matter who you are, you are welcome here.
Apply now or visit our website, www.yptc.com, to learn more about Your Part-Time Controller.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...