- YAKITORI BOY
- $37,380.00 -60,490.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
1103 Market St
We re looking for a highly motivated individual to lead our Events Team and to manage the floor. A proactive individual with superior people & management skills; to provide exceptional customer service while building customer loyalty, to manage disciplinary issues and to coach staff on service excellence & positive work attitude.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Planning, promoting & booking special events
- Staffing, training & scheduling
- Creating social media posts
- FOH operations
- Bachelor s degree in hospitality management, or related fields
- 3+ years experience in restaurant management
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Basic graphic design skills a plus, but not essential
- Willing to work late hours, weekends and holidays
- 5 day work week from 4pm - 2am, longer if you are the closing Manager. Average 55 hours per week.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with Yakitori Boy. However, due to the large volume of applications, we regret that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
More detail about Yakitori Boy, please visit
Associated topics: back end, director, director food and beverage, gerente de cocina, gm, manager, night manager, restaurant general manager, service manager, shift manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...