- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
- $165,780.00 -165,780.00/year*
125 Janelle Blvd
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is now seeking a SVP, Franchise Sales & Development to join our team at the Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way location in Parsippany, New Jersey.
This position oversees franchised development activity for our Full Service and Conversion Limited Service brands in the Eastern United States. This position will provide senior leadership to a multiple regional teams with the objective of executing hotel franchise agreements for the purpose of advancement of net room growth. Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to, collaboration with corporate, relationship management, forecasting executions/openings, and communication with potential and existing customers.
1. Management of Sales team to achieve goals
2. Provide strategic insights to maintain industry competitiveness
3. Execute new hotel agreements
4. Manage Relationships
6. Prospecting for new development
7. Training/Shadowing to new hire sales personnel
8. Training of limited service conversion & full service team
The Franchise Seller has their own quotas. The activities of the sales team drives room and revenue grow.
Travel approx.. 80' (4 out of 5 days per week)
Education & Experience
Unless there is a legal requirement, experience will be accepted for the education requirement.COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Extensive sales experience
- Proven achievement in sales by exceeding quotas
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Excellent judgment in evaluating opportunities for the company
- Ability to drive sales volume and articulate a value proposition
- Commercial Real Estate Development Understanding
- A desire to travel
- A college degree is preferred
- A record of achieving quotas in a sales organization required
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn? by Wyndham, Baymont? by Wyndham, Days Inn? by Wyndham, Dazzler? by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts? by Wyndham, Esplendor? Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham?, Howard Johnson? by Wyndham, La Quinta? Inns & Suites, Microtel by Wyndham?, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide? by Wyndham, Super 8? by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection? by Wyndham, Travelodge? by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham?, Wingate by Wyndham?, Wyndham Garden?, Wyndham Grand? and Wyndham Hotels and Resorts?.
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.Job Location:
Parsippany - 22 Sylvan Way, 22 Sylvan Way, Parsippany, New Jersey 07054
Employment Status: Full-time
Please see Description
Associated topics: administrative, director of sales, leader, manager, principal, regional sales manager, sales executive, sales leader, sales management, shift lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...