* Prioritize requirements to generate a site production schedule that balances manufacturing capacity, operating efficiencies, testing requirements, and client needs/work-order requirements.
* Work collaboratively with manufacturing, testing, and production planning to schedule production and utilize capacity within the facility and achieve 100% on-time delivery.
* Develop and deploy schedule for the most efficient use of manufacturing, testing, logistics and quality personnel.
* Collaborate with facilities, engineering, and manufacturing support to schedule work-orders, preventative maintenance, cleaning, and other shutdown activities as needed with as little impact to operations as possible.
* Actively and systematically look to improve business processes related to client production scheduling.
* Evaluate the effect of system and process changes as they occur within the supply chain.
* Create and maintain appropriate tools to track and communicate schedule across site functions.
* Work closely with site production schedulers to develop consolidated site schedule.
* Perform scenario planning activities as needed to evaluate manufacturing and testing suite capacity, shutdown impact, etc.
* Develop and maintain metrics for scheduling performance.
* Create plans to react appropriately to urgent customer requirements and communicate actions throughout the supply chain.
* Actively participate in continuous improvement opportunities
* Works on routine assignments per written procedures, where ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
* Normally receives minimal instructions on routine work and detailed instructions on new assignments.
* Other duties as assigned
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
* 3-5 years of relevant experience or equivalent
* Bachelors' degree in Materials Management, Engineering on other related field or equivalent experience
* GMP/GLP experience preferred
* ERP experience preferred
* Experience with Lean Manufacturing preferred
* Strong analytical, computer and organizational skills
* Innovative self-starter, goals and task oriented with a bias for action
* Time management & multi-tasking ability
* Demonstrated problem solving skills
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.