- WuXi AppTec
- $153,180.00 -153,180.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
The Sr. Director, Finance is a key role with responsible for leading the budgeting, forecasting and strategic financial processes for the Philadelphia location, as well as managing all financial reporting and analyses. This position will work closely with other leaders within the company to gather and analyze data and turn it into information to be used to drive informed decisions. This position will also partner with key stakeholders across the company to identify and implement improvement opportunities, such as profitability, expansion and growth initiatives.
* Responsible for leading the day-to-day operations of the Philadelphia Finance department.
* Acts as a positive catalyst for operational excellence, directs performance measurement, and ensures an environment of financial integrity.
* Analyzes all aspects of financial performance and provides recommendations for improvement.
* Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions.
* Contributes to the development of the organization's business strategy.
* Interprets business strategy and develops organizational objectives to align with this strategy.
* Partners and collaborates cross-functionally to drive revenue and margin performance.
* Identify revenue and cost saving opportunities through detailed data mining and analysis; Data management and interpretation skills are a must.
* Directs the preparation and review of monthly operating financial statements, forecasts, monthly variance analysis, external financial statements, and budget data. Responsible for preparing quarterly package for corporate review
* Reviews monthly and quarterly financial statement results to ensure accuracy and integrity.
* Explains related variances to plan and forecast.
* Manages the business planning cycle for designated functional area(s) by directing the preparation of forecasts and budgets.
* Directs the enactment of all Finance department policies and procedures and monitors for adherence in coordination with US Finance Shared Services.
* Provides motivation, direction, and leadership for Finance team and adheres to the policies and standards of the Company.
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
* Create internal financial controls, best practices, and analysis process
* Lead the annual budget process and work with the Senior VP and Senior Leadership Team to control costs and stay within budget amounts.
* Lead the development, consolidation and execution of annual budgets and monthly reforecast activities, including scenario planning and other related management and regulatory deliverables
* Ensure stakeholders receive timely, accurate and meaningful financial and operational information to support decision making
* Analyze financial plans and forecasts clearly presenting key issues and trends, and conduct in-depth business performance and risk/opportunity analyses
* Provide value added variance analyses to highlight issues or opportunities and promote
* 7-10 years of relevant experience or equivalent
* Bachelors required
* MBA Preferred
* Travel is required 10%, Domestic/International
* Mandarin speaking preferred
* Accounting experience preferred
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Associated topics: associate director, director finance, finance director, general operational manager, general operations manager, operation, organizational culture, president finance, senior director, supervise
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...