- WuXi AppTec
- $77,250.00 -138,780.00/year*
Financial Services - Banking/Investment/Finance
1103 Market St
The Senior Analyst position is an integrated financial position with responsibilities of completing, assisting, communicating, and developing sales, forecasting, and financial reporting for the US business unit. This role is also responsible for finance decision support and business partnership for the Advanced Therapy business and is key to driving profitable growth and market share gain in this area. The successful candidate should possess excellent technical financial skills as well as communication, collaboration and influencing skills within and outside of Finance. This position will interface directly with senior management on a monthly/quarterly basis as part of the financial reporting process and ad hoc analysis.
* Provide financial modeling and rolling-forecast in support of strategy development and execution of overall US objectives
* Lead the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial analysis schedules and management financial reviews of actual vs. budget and prior year variances
* Lead the companies budgeting process and capital planning
* Work closely with management, sales, and business development in reporting, planning, forecasting and ad hoc analysis
* Support sales, marketing, and operations with costing, pricing, and competitive/customer industry analysis
* Support sales & marketing with sales planning, compensation planning, and metric reporting
* Use analytical tools to identify service trends by customer (billings, logins, etc.), utilization levels and pricing and understand the reason behind them. Look for opportunities to further penetrate strategic accounts, help identify new market opportunities, understand and ultimately anticipate competitive moves
* Provides insights into what is happening in our market and with strategic customers and how that relates to our business goals (new products, mergers, acquisitions, etc. and report on a regular basis to stake holders)
* Solicit and collect competitive intel ? including pricing, messaging, positioning, activities, etc. Report on a regular basis to stake holders (marketing, sales, ops, tech teams as appropriate)
* Participates or leads ad hoc projects including data analysis and process improvements
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* Minimum 5 years of experience
* Strong Microsoft Office Skills (specifically Microsoft Excel)
* MBA, CPA and/or CMA preferred
* Display sound analytical judgment and business acumen under limited time and data constraints
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary, along with experience interacting and influencing Sales and Senior Management
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Associated topics: business, business finance, business intelligence, financial reporting analyst, guidance, inspect, investment analyst, investment analytics, investment fund, valuation analyst
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...