- WuXi AppTec
- $76,400.00 -112,500.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Master Control System Administrator is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of Master Control Quality Management software. This individual works closely with the software provider to resolve system issues, propose enhancements, deploy updates, and test and implement additional functionality within the system. Will assist project teams and process owners with technical issues in the initiation and planning phases of module implementation, including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, as well as support of staff in executing, testing and rolling out solutions.
* Develop and maintain installation and configuration management procedures.
* Contribute to and maintain system standards.
* Knowledge of FDA GLP/ cGMP requirements.
* Knowledge of EU cGMPs highly desirable.
* Following up on support issues proactively to provide timely updates and resolutions to end users.
* Work with the vendor to troubleshoot and resolve application issues. Coordinate and communicate with impacted stakeholders as needed.
* Work with teams to apply application version upgrades in a timely manner and configure/add new services as needed.
* User administration, including creating, changing, and disabling user accounts per approved procedures.
* Able to perform all major day to day administrative hands-on tasks.
* Work with existing process owners to deploy new modules, providing advanced training to support process owners becoming module power users.
* Work to develop reports, based on needs of end users and management, to enable efficient real time reporting.
* Support governmental, organizational, client, and vendor audits as needed.
* Write and revise SOPs as necessary to ensure compliance, efficiency and clarity.
* Participate in quality and process improvement initiatives, and project teams.
* Coordinates area training along with new employee training.
* Bachelor's Degree and/or equivalent experience
* 3 years of experience as an analyst/administrator for an electronic data management system.
* Prior industry experience preferred.
* Experience with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 validated systems preferred.
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
Associated topics: administrator, http, maintenance, operating system, router, sccm, server, system center operations manager, tcp, tcp ip
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...