- WuXi AppTec
1103 Market St
This is a leadership position within Process and Technical Development that has responsibility for developing process and product related analytics for cell and gene therapies in order to accelerate process development.
* Build a Rapid Process Analytical Development group for gene viral vectors and cell therapies, aiming at acceleration of process development and reduction of TAT.
* Oversee the Rapid Process Analytical Development group and work closely with other function groups' heads and scientists to develop scientifically sound and fitfor-purpose analytical methods.
* Lead in-process analytical method development appropriate for product characterization and functional assessment for a variety of gene viral vectors and cell therapies to support fast process development.
* Support process and technology development
* In close collaboration with analytical development group, align the methods for final product release.
* Stay current with technologies and provide innovation as appropriate
* Guide the technical team.
* Partner with China team as needed.
* Lead IP development for rapid analytics of cell and gene therapies
* Participate in scientific conferences and represent WuXi to potential clients where appropriate.
* Be able to connect with all levels within the organization
* More than 10 years of Biopharm / Biotech industry analytical experience in cell therapy, viral vector, vaccine or biologics
* Ph.D. in Analytical Science or relevant discipline
* Mid to Sr. Management level experience
* Track record of successful development and method transfer of analytical methods for vector, cell therapy or biologics
* Understanding of the Intellectual Property landscape for the field.
* Demonstrated ability for critical thinking and innovation
* Proficient in Oral & Written communication skills
* Able to understand and communicate risks, and develop and execute contingency plans
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...