- WuXi AppTec
1103 Market St
Leads the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with the client, technical staff and business development staff. Advocates for the client within WuXi AppTec and with subcontractors. Represents WuXi AppTec's best interests before clients.
* Manages Projects of limited scope within functional reporting structure
* Manages the orderly progression of projects from the proposal stage through project completion by interacting with the client, technical staff and business development staff.
* Keeps clients updated in a timely manner regarding progress of project, decision points, and events through teleconferences, e-mails, site visits or other suitable means.
* Maintains project documentation - communications, schedules, sample submission paperwork, meeting minutes, etc.
* Informs internal resources of project updates / timely communications
* Some Custom Quote and Proposal Development with assistance of Technical Team and Business Development
* Logs in Projects into OTS and maintains correct pricing as per the executed contract
* Ensures that testing is performed as per executed contract and brings all scope changes to the attention of management.
* Invoices Projects as per the executed contract
* Works with some supervision
* BS degree with a major in Biological Sciences or equivalent training
* 1 or more years of experience
* Organized and Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
* Ability to accomplish the described duties through the use of appropriate computer equipment and software (i.e. Microsoft Word and database programs) and general office equipment (i.e. photocopier, fax machine and phone equipment).
* Ability to accurately and reproducibly perform arithmetic calculations including fractions, decimals and percentages.
* Ability to use judgment as dictated by complexity of situation.
* Ability to work under limited supervision and to handle problems of a more difficult nature.
* Ability to interpret written instructions and to write form letters and routine correspondence.
* Ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions.
* Ability to receive and comprehend and to effectively communicate detailed information through verbal and written communication.
* Ability to prioritize tasks in fast paced work environment.
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team and to exhibit effective interpersonal skills.
* Ability to build rapport with internal co-workers and clients in such a way as to maximize quality of client service.
* Ability to perform primarily sedentary physical work, lifting up to 50 pounds occasionally to lift objects and/or a negligible amount of weight frequently or constantly, performing such activities as stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, lifting and fingering.
* Clarity of vision at less than 20 feet and the ability to judge distance and space relationships, so as to see objects where and as they actually are.
Integrity & Dedication, Working Together & Sharing Success; Do the Right Thing & Do it Right.
Our greatest asset is our people, WuXi is dedicated to providing opportunities for internal growth with direct access to a dedicated and accessible Human Resources team.
WuXi AppTec provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...