- Wolters Kluwer
- $78,445.00 -130,350.00/year*
1103 Market St
The Senior Market Research Analyst is accountable for supporting COE marketing as needed in developing program/campaign analytics across COE function, as well as deep dive analytics for the Webinar and Event Marketing team. Also assists teams in COE as needed in working with Data Team to coordinate new reporting requirements and data analytics efforts.
* Develops complex spreadsheets and pivot tables as needed for deep dive analytics beyond what is in scope for Data Team.
* Analyzes agency provided data as needed.
* Coordinates special data analytics projects as needed with Data team.
* Supports event and webinar market teams as needed for ongoing analytics not in scope for Data team. (Comparing different event results, different webinar results, etc). Turns data into actionable insights.
* In partnership supports analytics related to cross promotion of products across buyer journey. Works with Consumer Engagement team, and other Central Marketing functions as needed.
* Analyzes, compares list vendor options and provides consultation to COE marketing on the optimal list purchase strategy.
* Works with data team to understand and communicate to vendors the data requirements for new list purchases.
* For direct mail activities, works on behalf of the other COE marketers and vendors, to gather requirements and pull mailing lists from the data team.
Minimum: * Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Math, Computer Science, Economics or Business administration or equivalent experience.
Minimum Experience: * 7 years managing complex Marketing Data Analtyics projects across all aspects of the marketing funnel and channels.
* Prior experience in a large multi-national company
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
* Significant experience evaluating list vendors and building requirements for the data feeds.
* Significant experience working with Direct Mail Vendors, including understanding and delivering on data requirements for vendor/partner.
* Expertise in building complex spreadsheets to analyze data, including use of pivot tables.
* Significant experience using Tableau and other business analytics/campaign analytics tools.
* Strong understanding of the application of KPI's for B to B and B to C marketing.
* Ability to be flexible in a very fluid and dynamic environment -- including dealing with changing processes and priorities
* Proven ability to manage agencies, lead cross-functional teams, drive deliverables and collaborate with all stakeholders in a matrix and global environment
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...