Sales Consultant is responsible for initiating, developing and maintaining commercial contacts, identifying and pursuing sales opportunities, managing customer demand and providing support to prospective clients, in order to realize sales objectives, new business and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Account plan
Analyze, develop, get approval on and implement account plan and targets (objectives, sales tactics, etc.) and liaise with all relevant stakeholders on plan
* Qualifying leads
o Analyze, process and qualify commercial leads originating from multiple sources against eVision commercial strategy using applicable methodologies, get internal approval on progressing with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
* Client management
o Initiate, build and maintain relations with (potential) customers, represent product portfolio in online and face to face meetings/ presentations, explore customer demands/wishes, budget, timelines and DMU, coordinate (the execution of) in- and external sales processes and act as business partner to the potential customer
* Proposal and Tender management
o Receive and manage information/quote/proposal requests and ensure follow up, prepare proposals for contracts by liaising with potential customer and all relevant eVision departments, actively participate in the tender process and responsible for valuable and correct content in the proposals.
* Negotiations and contracting
o Lead and/or participate and/or support in contract negotiations on scope, pricing and timelines with the continuous end goal of closing the deal, and drafting the final contract in cooperation with CCO
* Reporting and administration
o Provide continuous insight in the sales pipeline (quantitative and qualitative) by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses, and administrating all sales developments in the appropriate CRM systems
* Networking and representation
o Build, maintain and expand a network of (new) in- and external stakeholders/partners, detect and realise new business opportunities in cooperation with other functional disciplines and represent eVision at the customer
o Continuously analyses external (industry) developments and contribute to the standardization of eVision products by driving sales on (new) standard products, picking up signals for new product/service requirements, signal issues / improvement potential in sales processes and procedures, and pro-actively develop and present suggestions and/or resolutions to management
* Knowledge Management
o Keep thorough expertise of key product features, product portfolio, and stay up to date on market developments
o Collaborate with various departments within eVision to coordinate delivery of customer demand and providing support to prospective clients
Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Education: 4-year college degree required
* A minimum of eight years of relevant commercial experience in software obtained in the Oil & Gas, Chemicals and/or Pharmaceutical industry * A proven track record of successfully selling software solutions to senior executives * Have a proven track record in building and managing business with key corporate accounts * Advanced level of proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications: (First list requirements, followed by preferences.)
* Have excellent commercial and customer relationship management skills (strong communication skills, time management, presentation, interpersonal skills, manage issues well, deal with expectations, structured approach) * Have strong competencies in networking, consulting, negotiating * Confident Public speaker with ability to create and present visuals and run presentations * Excel in a fast-paced high-pressure environment * Have experience in delivering and managing multimillion-dollar projects * Demonstrate a high level of accountability for results
USA-NY-New York-Liberty St, USA-PA-Philadelphia-Market St, USA-TX-Houston-Allen PkwyField Sales Executive Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, leader, manager, manager of sales, sales leader, sales management, supervisor, territory manager
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.