- Wolters Kluwer
- $53,586.67 -96,740.00/year*
1103 Market St
Education: Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) required
* At least 2 years' publishing experience in a digital environment required.
* One or more years of database publishing, including experience with XML & HTML conversion and content management systems, is preferred.
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
* Project management, budgeting, and editorial skills
* Excellent ability to track and manage projects; effective time and resource utilization
* Familiarity with digital product development processes and practices
* General computer literacy and specific demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office software--Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project
* Flexible team player able to handle fast pace and multiple assignments
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with both internal and external customers
* Effective people skills: flexibility, diplomacy, and cooperative attitude
Associated topics: composer, compositor, content, draft, editorial, newsgathering, newswriter, proofread, screenwriter, text
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...