As a Property & Casualty Actuarial Consultant, you will lead project teams dedicated to developing and delivering reserve studies, pricing analyses and capital management activities for our insurance company and self-insured clients.
* Deliver superior, consistent project management for assigned clients * Serve as the day to day project lead, ensuring the progress of the team against established objectives, budget, timeline, deliverables and quality standards * Serve as primary, daily contact to clients on delivery of services * Develop a trusted advisor relationship with client contacts through effective communication and efficient, quality execution of projects * Manage client expectations and raise appropriate issues to Senior Consultants and Client Relationship Managers * Interface with colleagues from other practices and regions on assignments that reflect the client's broader business issues
* Perform technical and peer reviews of work products * Contribute to the development of new tools and approaches
* Meet revenue and billable hour goals as described by manager * Directly contribute to clients' success through applying your technical expertise
* Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams * Demonstrate natural ease and effectiveness when dealing with clients/colleagues at all levels * Serve as mentor to project team associates
* Experience in an insurance and/or actuarial environment involving competitive market analysis * Strong analytical skills including ability to draw conclusions and identify trends from data in a logical, systematic way * Proven experience successfully managing multiple projects and producing quality deliverables on time and within budget * Strong client relationship, interpersonal and team skills * Flexibility and proven ability to diagnose and resolve issues * The ability to see the \"big picture,\" leveraging the resources of related practices to address the clients' business challenges * Working knowledge of Excel, MS Project, MS Word * Availability to travel on an as needed basis * Undergraduate degree required * Casualty Actuarial Society exams, a member of CAS is a major advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Associated topics: actuarial, actuarial analyst, actuarial consultant, assistant actuary, director actuary, investment actuary, life actuary, model, risk, statistics
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.