Client Management is the central point in the balanced matrix, and links our clients to our exceptional capabilities and solutions to drive profitable revenue growth. This includes responsibilities for growing revenue and managing a portfolio of clients across all four Segments of our business.
The Associate Client Relationship Director (ACRD) will partner with and support experienced Client Relationship Directors (CRDs) with the management and development of significant, multi-segment client relationships. The ACRD will also operate independently on select accounts and lead important growth initiatives for the greater Philadelphia market. This is a great role to either train and develop into a full CRD or become a more effective people, risk or capital practitioner over time.
* Support and partner with experienced CRDs and Business Developers on our largest clients by:
* Contributing to multi-segment sales and pursuit efforts to contribute to profitable revenue growth;
* Developing and nurturing client relationships throughout the organization, creating awareness of WTW products and services across all segments; and
* Developing and executing complex client account plans and strategies.
* Lead our cross-business initiative targeting growth in middle market clients
* Develop and maintain Middle Market Target List with line of business partners
* Working with marketing, build WTW brand and awareness in the market
* Responsible for overall strategy to drive middle market growth
* Manage our Client Management Annual Process, a Business Intelligence process to gain greater insights about our clients and prospects, collaborating with the CML and ML
* Plan, track and participate in client feedback interviews
* Co-lead account planning sessions with CRDs or lead consultants/brokers
* Manage pipeline for new business efforts
* Track financial results and provide data and insights to CRDs
* Collaborate with brokers, consultants, industry experts, and other critical team members across WTW segments to bring the full capabilities of WTW to high growth clients
* Develop a broad understanding of WTW capabilities and expertise in order to become a trusted advisor across people, risk and capital issues
* Participate in relevant sales and business training
* Act as a role model throughout WTW by embodying our values of client focus, teamwork, integrity, respect and excellence
* 5 or more years of experience and proven track record selling or performing professional services in the areas of human resources, financial management, and/or risk management
* High level of business acumen
* Ability to influence key stakeholders (internal and external) via formal and informal channels
* Ability to partner with and guide team members from all segments of WTW
* Ability to successfully direct multiple projects and ensure quality deliverables
* Excellent organizational skills, accuracy, and attention to detail
* Intellectual capacity and curiosity to enable structured and self-directed learning
* Team-oriented and collaborative
* Undergraduate degree required; advanced degrees or professional designations are a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability
Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity.