With more than 400,000 patients throughout our 50+ practice locations in Oregon, Washington, and Idaho, and a built-in specialty referral network to more than 30 specialists, Willamette Dental Group has been a leader in preventive and proactive dental care since 1970. What makes this multi-specialty group practice unique, and better, is a commitment to proactively facilitating the best possible health outcomes.
As a member of the Willamette Dental Group team, we offer a competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Willamette Dental Group is a 2014 Press Ganey Success Story Award Winner in Recognition of our Innovative Approach to Organizational Change in Patient Experience.
You will work with a team of dental professionals committed to the individual needs of our patients and will be encouraged to utilize your dental knowledge and technical skills to the fullest. Ability to establish patient rapport and effectively engage the patient in partnering to maintain oral health. Communicate effectively with patients as educator and advocate; partnering with dentist to support evidence-based philosophy.
* Registered Dental Hygiene license; Required and in good standing
* Local anesthesia endorsement; Required
* N2O permit; Required and kept current
* Restorative function endorsement; Required
* Unrestricted Dental Hygiene license; Required and in good standing
* Current Dental Hygiene license; Required and in good standing