The part-time Finance & Accounting Coordinator primarily supports the Office of Budget & Financial Planning with reporting and analysis needs, with a focus on WCS's Global Conservation Program budgets. The coordinator will support other finance, accounting and purchasing projects on an as-needed basis.
* Run reports in financial systems to support financial analysis and budget presentations
* Review budget details to identify entries that require updates or corrections
* Assist with creation of budget input templates in the financial planning system
* Save budget data into the financial planning system
* Maintain spreadsheets that track and map accounting and finance data
* Maintain master data and security within the financial planning system
* Assist with trouble-shooting user issues with the financial planning systems and processes
* Communicate with field staff as necessary
* Assist with QA testing of new developments in the financial planning system
* Generate ad-hoc financial reports as required
* Support additional finance and accounting projects as directed
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.