Assistant Cheerleadinig Coach
Compensation: $53,460.00 - $96,490.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Description: Assistant Fall Cheerleading Coach
* Posses a Standard Teaching Certificate (or County Substitute Teaching Certificate)
* Meet NJSIAA qualifications for coaches
* Must serve as a role model to students
* Knowledge of sport
* Ability to motivate
* Ability to effectively communicate with students, parents, and members of the school community
* Assistant Coaching experience preferred
Associated topics: coach, high school, jv, kid, kids swim instructor, middle school, pre collegiate, primary school, private school, school
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...