Compensation: $61,760.00 - $86,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $35,000 - $40,000 to commensurate with experience
Perform duties primarily in support of the highest levels within the organization. Perform responsibilities with discretion, independent judgment, exposure to highly confidential data, tact, and poise.
- Provides routine administrative and clerical assistance, including receiving or screening telephone calls and visitors
- Responds to routine, non technical requests for information
- Assists other personnel with office procedures and keep up to date on changes in correspondence, messages, reports, forms, and filing.
- Composes routine or non technical correspondence and prepare reports on administrative support or clerical functions of office and other appropriate subjects
- Performs other clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Light bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Maintains necessary files; sorts, files and retrieves documents and records as necessary.
- Ability to type forms, form letters, and other documents as required at acceptable levels of speed and accuracy.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
- High school degree
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- 3 years minimum work experience
- Professional appearance
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to operate and trouble-shoot general office equipment (e.g., copier, fax, calculator, etc.)
Loading some great jobs for you...