Locum Tenens Job Opportunity in Pennsylvania for Addiction Psychiatrist (Media)
Compensation: $202,240.00 - $202,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility needs locum tenens addiction psychiatry coverage. The provider will work at least two days per week. The locum tenens provider will see anger, depression, anxiety, impulse control, ADD, and chemical abuse cases in an outpatient capacity. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only PA licensed providers will be considered. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Two days per week minimum
- PA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Outpatient coverage
- Treatment for anger, depression, anxiety, impulse control, ADD, and chemical abuse
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry, pyschiatrist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...