- Weatherby Healthcare
Healthcare - Physician
1057 Reservoir Rd
A radiation oncology physician is needed to provide coverage at a Vermont medical facility. The provider will work during a vacation period. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 12 - 18 patients per day and will not see any new consultations or do any follow-ups. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Our credentialing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a VT state medical license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Vacation coverage needed
- Licensing assistance available
- Board certified or eligible
- 12 - 18 patients per day
- No new consults or follow-ups
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: ancmg, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, palliative, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.