Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that moves diverse industries forward through innovative solutions. Each associate is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 25 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain of Wabash National Corporation's subsidiaries, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Wisconsin and Oregon. Please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal \"EEO is the Law\" poster at
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be ? for our associates, our customers and our community
Maintain existing grounds and facilities or for new construction projects. Operate tools, equipment and materials to accomplish projects ranging from snow removal to facility maintenance and new construction. Position reports directly to the Maintenance Supervisor. Valid state issued driver's license and/or CDL may be required.
* Commercial Construction and Maintenance for buildings and grounds including but not limited to: HVAC, welding, framing construction and metal work
* Operation of the Maintenance Group tools and equipment including but not limited to: forklift, scissor lifts, knuckle booms and other heavy equipment
* Yard work and landscaping
* Cleaning and removal of trash
* Compliance with Company policies and procedures
* Compliance with local, state and federal rules, regulations and codes
* Read and follow blueprints and drawings
* Mig/Tig/Stick weld aluminum and steel
* Tape measure accuracy
* Safe use of basic hand tools
* Work independently with minimal supervision
* Communication skills ? verbal and written
* Coordinate with supervision and other groups including outside contractors
* Read and accurately follow schedules, blue prints, diagrams and schematics
* Reporting and documentation
* Safe operation of various equipment including heavy equipment
* Safety Requirements
* Lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally
* Standing for long periods
* Walk and move as required
* Work inside and outside in all types of weather
* Work off ladders, on roofs and at heights of 20 feet or more
* Stand for long periods
* Walk and move about ? as required
* Safety glasses with side shields
* Steel toe or approved safety toe shoes
* Ability to operate lifting equipment
* Forklift Certification
* Other Department/job specific personal protective equipment as required
* High school diploma/GED or equivalent relevant experience
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email ...@wabashnational.com.
Associated topics: athletic, backfill, building maintenance, labor, landscape, mower, paver, rug, sweep, tree maintenance
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.