Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that moves diverse industries forward through innovative solutions. Each associate is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 25 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain of Wabash National Corporation's subsidiaries, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Wisconsin and Oregon. Please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal \"EEO is the Law\" poster at
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be ? for our associates, our customers and our community
General Assembler position involves assembling products by retrieving, lifting, carrying, various size parts. In addition, positioning, measuring, fitting and using various assembly aid tools such as files, drills, screw guns, rivet guns, saws, hand tools, and other assembly tools. Operate machines such as drill press, wood and metal cutting band and circular saws and other basic assembly shop machinery.
* Accurately, safely and efficiently performed small fabrication and assembly operations of large and small steel, aluminum, fiberglass and wooden parts using hand held and power tools and equipment.
* Reading, writing and comprehending written and verbal instructions, including but not limited to reading and interpreting engineering drawings and build orders.
* Read and accurately follow engineering drawings.
* Accurately perform measurements with a tape measure and scale.
* Correctly, accurately, safely and efficiently assemble components to suit the job requirements.
* Basic math skills.
* Correct, safe and efficient use of various tools.
* Lift, push, pull and manipulate various sizes and shapes up to 50 lbs
* Stand for long periods of time
* Walking, kneeling, stretching, twisting, bending, reaching squatting, pushing and pulling as needed
* Climbing ladders as needed
* Work outside in various weather conditions as needed
* Safety glasses with side shields
* Face shields when operating chip producing equipment such as saws, grinders, routers, wire wheeling and acid cleaning
* Steel toe or approved safety toe work shoes
* Knee pads as required
* Gloves as required
* Follow safe work instructions and maintain good housekeeping in the work area
* Other department/job specific Personal Protective Equipment as required
* High school diploma/GED or equivalent relevant experience.
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email ...@wabashnational.com.
Associated topics: assemble, assembler, assembly, installation, reassemble, re assemble
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.