Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that moves diverse industries forward through innovative solutions. Each associate is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 25 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain of Wabash National Corporation's subsidiaries, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Wisconsin and Oregon. Please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal \"EEO is the Law\" poster at
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be - for our associates, our customers and our community
Following work orders and schematics, prepares unit for application of decals. Selects and applies decals as specified.
* Read tape measure
* Specialty Vehicle Manufacturing Environment
* Work independently
* Read and follow schematics and work orders
* Tape measure accuracy
* Cleaning and preparation of unit
* Lifting minimal
* Squatting/bending/kneeling/overhead work repetitively
* Repetitive use of hands, wrist and arms
* Work from ladders and scaffolds
* Work at heights
* Standing for long periods
* Walk and move about as required
* Safety glasses with side shields
* Steel toe or approved safety toe shoes
* Fall protection
* Other department/job specific Personal Protective Equipment as required.
* High school diploma/GED ore equivalent relevant experience
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email ...@wabashnational.com.
Associated topics: climate, clinical, constable, health, healthy, treatment, usda, wastewater treatment plant, water, wwtp