Wabash National is more than a place to work. It is a place to contribute your talents, taking pride in being part of a team that moves diverse industries forward through innovative solutions. Each associate is a valued team member, empowered to carry forward the legacy of innovation that jumpstarted the company over 25 years ago.
If you are applying for a position with certain of Wabash National Corporation's subsidiaries, Walker Stainless Equipment LLC, or Brenner Tank, LLC, with locations in Wisconsin and Oregon. Please know that these companies are equal opportunity/affirmative action employers. You can learn more about your rights by viewing the federal \"EEO is the Law\" poster at
If you are passionate about making a difference and being part of a team that is shaping the future, take a closer look at Wabash National. We look for strong, stand-out recruits with the desire to elevate our organization and make it the best it can be ? for our associates, our customers and our community
Cycle counter is responsible for running various reports, physically locating/counting items and entering counts into database accurately to maintain MRP planner-based system. Position requires converting measurements from each to pounds, from each to lineal foot, each to board foot, ETC with provided formulas. Cycle counters are expected to do nonscheduled spot checks on a frequent basis. Cycle counter is expected to assist with all aspects of physical inventory leading up to, during and after scheduled inventory. While some of the job duties are carried out in the business office, this position is not classified as an office position.
* Read tape measure
* Specialty Vehicle Manufacturing Environment
* Work independently
* Read and follow schematics and work orders
* Tape measure accuracy
* Cleaning and preparation of unit
* Lift, push, pull and manipulate various sizes and shapes up to 50 lbs
* Squatting/bending/kneeling/overhead work repetitively
* Standing for long periods
* Walk and move about as required
* Safety glasses with side shields
* Steel toe or approved safety toe shoes
* Other department/job specific Personal Protective Equipment as required.
* Tape measure literate
* Proven math skills
* Good communication skills to convey material issues between management, production, materials and purchasing teams.
* Must demonstrate willingness to be part of a team environment.
* Must adhere to plant PPE requirements
* Microsoft Office, Outlook and AS400 system knowledge a plus
* Firm knowledge of specialty truck body parts a plus
* Valid Driver's License a plus
* High School diploma or equivalent a plus
* Effectively utilize all resources to maximum potential performance to achieve goals.
* Provide a safe and productive work environment, including housekeeping.
* Participate in the identification and implementation of continuous improvement initiatives
* Perform other tasks as directed by direct supervisor
* High school diploma/GED ore equivalent relevant experience
Equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Wabash National is a tobacco free environment.
If you need any assistance seeking a job opportunity at Wabash National Corporation or any of its affiliates, or if you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please email ...@wabashnational.com.