VMware is a global leader in cloud infrastructure and business mobility. Built on VMware's industry-leading virtualization technology, our solutions deliver a new model of IT that is fluid, instant and more secure. Customers can innovate faster by rapidly developing, automatically delivering and more safely consuming any application.
We value our partners who have chosen to work with VMware to help their customers reap the benefits of our Software Defined Datacenter, Cloud, Networking, Storage, and Digital Workspace solutions.
The GEH Partner Solutions Architect (PSA) will scale customer success with partners to strategically engage with a named list of VMware Solution Providers who are working in the GEH (Government, Education and Healthcare) space to help them build and sustain capable VMware practices. This particular position will work with Partners that are focusing in the Healthcare / SLED (State, Local and Education) segment.
You will act as a technical trusted advisor to a portfolio of partners. PSAs will focus on winning the hearts and minds of partner CTO, Practice Leader, Solution Architect and Delivery resources to positively influence capacity, capability and deployment related to VMware. You are required to have experience working with Healthcare or SLED partners and or customers.
* Engage with the partner to build and execute a practice activation plan, accelerate accreditations and certifications and track deployments.
* Assist partners with building their own portfolio of services offerings
* Work closely with technical teams and regional sales leaders to execute technical enablement plans.
* Communicate value proposition in terms of partners' and customers' business needs.
* Leverage strong knowledge of designing end-to-end solutions approaches encompassing products, services, processes, etc. based on customers' requirements.
Desired Skills and Experience:
* Infrastructure architecture experience with significant depth around building, implementing, and managing critical cross-functional integration projects
* Architectural skills dealing with infrastructure solutions such as systems management, business continuity, advanced networking, storage architectures, cloud solutions, and programming experience
* Experience with design, implementation & support of IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS
* Experienced and credible C-suite advisor with strong customer/partner relationship-building skills
* Demonstrated experience in evangelizing new product / solution technologies at or before market introduction
* Ability to guide customers/partners on organizational requirements to develop a datacenter or cloud practice to deliver professional services solutions
* Demonstrated ability to provide impactful knowledge exchange through mentoring, workshops, partner engagements and official training forums
* Demonstrated technical community leadership in capturing, developing, and sharing IP with the community at large as well as specific individuals to raise competencies
* Proven track record of selling solutions including consulting services
* Ability to see & present \"the big picture\" through strong listening & question-based selling skills
* Effective in working both independently and in a team setting
* Ability to uncover business challenges & recommend solutions to solve those challenges
* Experience leading a multi-discipline team project
* Excellent communication skills both written and oral, are required
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, related field or equivalent experience
* Up to 30% travel
* Preferred Location: Near a major Airport hub
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. VMware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
Associated topics: ascp, laboratory, medical laboratory science, medical technologist, services, technician, technician ii, technician lab, testing, toxicology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...