- VF Corporation
1103 Market St
* Human Resource Management: Assists in attracting, recruiting, and hiring high caliber talent. Actively participates in succession planning with the Store Manager for open positions within the store. Assists in managing and coaching a high-performing team of customer focused associates. Under the direction of the Store Manager, addresses performance issues and administers progressive discipline when appropriate. Ensures on-going specific and immediate feedback are provided to the team. Assists in ensuring compliance with employee record keeping policies and procedures. Maintains the Open Door Policy.
* Loss Prevention, Safety, and Compliance: Ensures compliance and adherence to policies and procedures, standards and practices, and company directives. Protects company assets. Ensures compliance with company safety, security, and shrink avoidance policies and programs. Partners with Store Manager to identify trends and translate strategies into action to meet district and company shrink goals. Reacts quickly to all customer and employee injuries and partners with Store Manager, District Manager, and Human Resources immediately.
* Professional Conduct: Models behavior that respects the background, experience, and cultural differences of others, while upholding the integrity and values of the VF Corporation and Vans. Promotes an environment that encourages participation, creativity, and learning by sharing best practices and building on the ideas.
Skills for Success:
Years of Related Professional Management Experience: 1+ years
Educational/ Position Requirements:
* Associated Degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school preferred but not required; or two years related retail or service-oriented experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
* 2+ years in a fast-paced retail environment
* Proven ability to meet and exceed sales and profit results
* Proven ability to meet business goals by driving results through store team
Special Physical and/or Mental Requirements:
* Operate office equipment and technology (i.e., computers, phones, fax, copier, etc.)
* Standing required for entire work shift
* Bend, lift, open, and move product up to 50 pounds as needed
* Travel (less than 10% of time)
* Coaching and Developing Others
* Customer Focus
* Building Trust
* Driving for Results
* Adaptability* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...