You'll bring a consultative selling approach to create sales strategies, marketing opportunities and incentive programs that drive sales and profitability through our agents. You'll be helping us sell our FiOS and wireless services through others---to bring our best-in-class solutions to customers through new outlets. You'll be the one to ensure that our brand is well represented by these third-party partners. We provide the best options for our customers and you'll be making them available in more places and ways.
* Leading a team by establishing relationships to drive channel growth and customer satisfaction. * Expanding sales of wireless and FiOS offerings via agents and third-party relationships. * Educating agents and our partners on best practices for success. * Analyzing market factors and coming up with the best offers for each market and agent. * Developing regional programs and supporting product launches through alternate channels. * Evaluating overall and agent sales performance to improve on our strategies.
Provide overallstrategic direction for consumer strategic sales channel team, communicate goals, provide scorecard results, conduct compensation reconciliation, facilitate training, and create tools to drive results. Partner closely with Implementation, Engineering, Marketing, and Installation and Maintenance teams to improve quality and maximize sales opportunities within the D2D space. Track and report results and ensure deliverable deadlines are met. Keep informed regarding industry information, new product information, and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance of sales teams. Handle customer escalations and resolution of complex customer issues. Must be assertive and a team player and demonstrate strong self-management skills.Contribute and assume leadership within a team consisting of sales and quality support managers to attain the strategic objectives of the account plan and meet the team quota. Execute action plans to position sales for maximum revenue retention and market penetration. Market analysis of territory area to ensure proper staffing and management of campaign lead lists. Evaluates marketplace strategies and sales penetration opportunities to maximize revenue attainment. Utilize all reports and tools to uncover opportunities under key metrics and provide strategy and field execution to the sales teams. Attain/exceed individual and/or team sales quota, including all strategic products (FiOS Data, FiOS TV and Access Lines and all add on and premium content products). Pro-active identification, understanding, and analysis of customer telecommunication needs. SME understanding of consumer product lines and relevant applications. Identify training gaps and prepare and deliver training and analyze effectiveness. Perform compliance audits in local offices to ensure adherence to all proper policies and practices per contract. Coordinate and attend various events at MDU and non-MDU locations.
What we're looking for...
You like to manage your accounts like you'd run your own business. You know that your success depends on your team and customer success. You seek and value the diverse perspectives of others because you know that's how you all achieve your mutual goals. Consultative selling comes naturally as you are curious about customer challenges and seek to help solve them. You love to teach others to be their best---and to create programs that others can execute to achieve great results. The way you present and socialize ideas inspires them.
You'll need to have:
* Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience. * Four or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
* A degree. * Led cross-functional teams. Ideally, in business, sales, marketing, or finance. * Met individual and/or team sales targets. * Influenced others to perform and meet their goals. Ideally, external partners. * Managed complex projects with internal and external team members. * Managed external partners.
This position is avendor management role andwill support all channels within the Fios DS&S organization including door to door, big box, local agents, fsla's, and LPCs. Significant travel will be required as this position supports the Philadelphia and Central/South NJmarkets and the geographic module may change with the needs of the business.
Required Skills and Experience
* BS/BA in Marketing, Business, Communication, or related field experience required. * Minimum of 1 year Consumer Sales Experience * Minimum of 1 year management experience leading a sales team to meeting/exceeding targets * Strong analytical and negotiation skills. * Excellent written, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills. * Ability to communicate orally and in writing with others to explain complex issues, create and deliver training segments as needed, receive and interpret complex information, and respond appropriately. * Proficient in MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint * Highly organized; solid time management skills, sets priorities and manages work flow * Must be able to create spreadsheets and analyze/interpret data * Must have a solid knowledge of Verizon Fios products * Ability to work effectively with others across multiple Verizon teams * Strong follow-up and excellent customer service skills. * Public speaking or training facilitation experience * Ability to juggle multiple issues simultaneously and prioritize needs of the business. * Ability to identify issues and provide potential solutions without provocation. * A results driven positive attitude and the professional flexibility to work in various structured and non-structured environments.
Desired Skills and Experience
* Experience with consumer marketing, consumer product marketing, customer targeting, and account management. * Working knowledge of Verizon back end sales and delivery systems * Proactive leadership skills towards continuing product knowledge and education. * Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.). * Strong technical writing skills and the ability to effectively communicate with peers, managers, and executives on strategy and business issues. * Strong organizational, time management, project management, and negotiation skills. * Proven sales performance * Possess strong leadership and motivational skills * Previous project management experience * Demonstrating a talent for team building * Knowledge of competitor(s) strengths and weaknesses. * Expert knowledge of pre-sales and post-sales (ordering, provisioning, billing) processes
When you join Verizon...
You'll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America's fastest and most reliable network, we're leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we're about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences,including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.