Customer Service/Call Center
1103 Market St
Veritext is the global leader in legal litigation and deposition solutions. We provide the most skilled court reporters, advanced technology and unmatched service to help our clients achieve successful outcomes. Our national scale enables us to provide consistent and reliable delivery any time and anywhere.
Veritext utilizes advanced technologies to streamline the deposition process and to manage the most complex cases. Proprietary video, mobile and workflow services combine with superior security, including HIPAA and PII compliance, to ensure that you have the best tools and the confidence of working with the market leader.
Providing our Clients with exceptional service is the foundation of our business. In this position, you will be responsible for responding to inquiries and providing our clients with state of the art products and services that will meet their needs. If you enjoy assisting clients and have good problem solving skills, this immediate opportunity might be a fit!
Primary responsibilities include:
* Professionally answer phone calls and respond to e-mails from clients regarding scheduling of depositions, status of transcripts, as well as providing our clients with information on our products and services to meet their needs.
* Utilize our priority software in managing client needs and ensuring all services are scheduled as required.
* Maintain call center database to ensure accuracy of information.
* Have FUN doing what you love to do?service the client
Requirements & Skills:
* Minimum 2 years working in the client service field with knowledge in the court reporting, legal or insurance field
* Experience in a call center preferred
* Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills; able to respond promptly to client needs, follow through and resolve issues in a pleasant and helpful manner
* Detail oriented, organized and dedicated professional
* Proactive and motivated with good problem solving skills
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required
* Degree or related field experience
Veritext is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Veritext offers a competitive compensation program and an excellent benefits package for qualified employees which includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan with company match, Short & Long Term Disability coverage, Life Insurance, seven paid Holidays and P
Associated topics: front desk, information technology analyst, information technology support, service, support, support specialist, systems administrator, technical support specialist, technician ii, technician iv
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...