- Veeva Systems
1103 Market St
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva, a provider of cloud-based solutions for the global life sciences industry, is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our life sciences customers achieve their business vision. As a member of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for supporting the sales process by working with Account Executives to understand customers' business needs and to provide value-based product demonstrations the Vault RIM Suite of applications.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
* Pre-sales support
* Solution presentations & software demonstrations
* Bid Management & RFx proposal responses
* Solution Workshops and POCsSolution design
* Marketing Event Support
* 5+ years' experience within the Life Sciences industry
* Working knowledge of Regulatory Operations processes (submission preparation, document management, submission publishing, product registration) and related software
* Excellent presentation skills
* Background working to support customers
* Willing to travel 10 - 20%, within the US
* Energetic self-starter; able to work independently
Nice to Have
* Pre-sales experience
* Software trainer experience
* Experience in Regulatory Operations groups within pharmaceutical and biotech organizations
* End-user and/or Administrator experience with Regulatory Operations software
* Understanding of SaaS/Cloud solutions and technology
Perks & Benefits
* Flexible PTO
* Allocations for continuous learning & development
* Health & wellness programs
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...