- Veeva Systems
1103 Market St
At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is currently looking for a Solution Consultant who has a passion for helping our Consumer Goods, Cosmetics, and Chemical companies achieve their business vision. As a member of our Veeva Vault Solution Consulting team, you will be responsible for working with the Account Executives to understand customers' business needs and to provide value-based product demonstrations of the Veeva Vault QualityOne application suite. Your contribution will be critical in developing a technical sales strategy to support Veeva as it focuses on growing our market share in these new industries.
At Veeva, we offer excellent opportunities for our people to capitalize on their skills and grow in a fast-paced, unique and exceptional work environment.
What You'll Do
* Identify customer's challenges and objectives and demonstrate the solution that address these requirements and bring business value to the organization.
* Communicate product knowledge and industry expertise to customers.
* Support the sales team throughout the sales cycle for all product- and technology-related inquiries.
* Assist the sales support team to prepare compelling, professional content for RFP (Request for Proposal) and RFI (Request for Information) responses for prospective clients.
* Support marketing initiatives and represent company at key events.
* 3-5 years of relevant experience in either the quality, content management, or related enterprise software space.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
* Energetic self-starter; able to work independently.
* Bachelor's degree in life sciences or technology.
* Willingness to travel 20-30%, primarily in the US
Nice to Have
* Prior experience in Pre-Sales / Solution Consulting demonstrating software
* Java development experience
* Customer facing consulting or project experience
* Prior experience with regulated content management systems such as Veeva Vault, OpenText, SharePoint, Documentum, Adobe.
* Experience in the Consumer Packaged Goods, Cosmetics or Chemical industries
Perks & Benefits
* Flexible PTO
* Allocations for continuous learning & development
* Health & wellness programs
Veeva's headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...