- $86,190.00 -168,710.00/year*
1103 Market St
Worldpay is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
Worldpay's growth is on the backs of every single team member. Building relationships with our end-users also entails listening to their needs to understand what other products and services may resolve their issues. By building a team focused on sales to our customers, we can continue to grow through channels we already have open. Further, by addressing hurdles for our current customers, we can continue to build trust and assure our future as their choice in a competitive market.
The Strategic New Sales Representative will be dedicated to developing new accounts and expanding accounts with clients and partners already on board with Worldpay. By focusing in on an established geographic region, he/she will be able to target areas for growth by reviewing and analyzing business trends in the location. He/she will also make an impact on Worldpay's growth by working with established customers and clients to find new solutions for their evolving needs in our catalog of products and services.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
* Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory.
* Distinguished by additional specialized knowledge in breadth and/or depth, as well as record of success in sales.
* Viewed as an expert in the field.
* Having wide-ranging experience, uses professional concepts and company objectives to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways.
* Has expert level knowledge of company products and services and may be tasked with introducing new products.
* Responsible for selling the company's products or services as well as developing new accounts and/or expanding existing accounts.
* Assigned to large, complex, high-visibility, strategic or tactically important accounts.
* Typically requires 8-12 years of field sales experience.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Colleagues may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Associated topics: bank, financial, financial professional, financial service, investment analyst, merchant service, mortgage, personal banker, securities, security
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...