Bausch + Lomb is one of the best-known and most respected healthcare brands in the world, offering the widest and finest range of eye health products including contact lenses and lens care products, pharmaceuticals, intraocular lenses and other eye surgery products. The company is solely dedicated to protecting and enhancing the gift of sight for millions of people around the world ? from the moment of birth through every phase of life. Our mission is simple yet powerful: Helping you see better to live better.
The Vision Care business unit of Bausch + Lomb is primarily focused on contact lenses and lens care solutions which address patients' every day eye conditions and also include specific conditions, such as; Myopia, Hyperopia, Astigmatism, and Presbyopia. We offer a broad portfolio of products to help Eye Care Practitioners solve the most challenging patient visual demands, featuring cutting edge materials blended with incredibly innovative optical designs.
Working at Bausch + Lomb
Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment that encourages both professional evolution and personal growth. Each day you spend at Bausch + Lomb, you have the satisfaction of knowing that you are working with dedicated individuals who share a common vision of constant innovation. We recognize that our team members are essential to our future. It is our goal to make everyone feel respected and equally appreciated so we are all dedicated and committed to the same cause.
The Role and Responsibilities
Bausch + Lomb is seeking a high performing Vision Territory Manager (VTM) to partner with both independent and retail affiliated Eye Care Practitioners (ECP) in the designated territory geography to help achieve mutually beneficial objectives by leveraging product solutions that address the needs of the patient and the practice.
Day to day responsibilities include:
* Meet/exceed the territory sales quota and key execution metrics established by sales leadership for the given territory
* Execute effective sales calls to ECPs within the given territory and move business forward by using marketing materials, programs and selling techniques to increase share of Bausch + Lomb contact lens prescriptions and lens care recommendations
* Develop account business plans for high volume customers that create sustainable growth trajectories with consideration of investment and financial impact for both customer and Bausch + Lomb
* Responsible for executing an effective call cycle plan and formulating a strategic territory business plan to develop new customers and accelerate growth with existing customers
* Demonstrate technical proficiency and clinical knowledge of all Bausch + Lomb Vision Care products as well as competitive products
* Utilize Salesforce.com CRM system to maintain accurate customer information and account progress continuum
* Work alongside industry distributor partners to fulfill customer needs and align business strategies
* Attend National and Regional sales meetings and trade shows as needed
* Coordinate ECP educational meetings in key markets
* Submit all administrative reports on a timely basis (call logging, expense reports, etc.)
* Adhere to AdvaMed Guidelines
We are seeking a candidate with:
* Bachelor's degree in a related discipline
* 3+ years of successful B2B sales experience in addition to 2+ years healthcare sales experience (eye health industry preferred) is required, along with a documented track record of success (attainment to goals, awards, formal recognition) in those roles
* Self-starter with the ability to work independently who exhibits positive and constructive attitude
* Excellent organizational and time management skills
* Ability to anticipate, understand, prioritize and meet customer needs
* Candidates should also demonstrate strong interpersonal, teamwork and workload planning skills
* Be able to communicate adeptly in both verbal and written form
* High aptitude for financial analysis and assimilation of complex information
* Able to effectively utilize Microsoft Office suite of products and standard digital technology tools
* Candidates should be physically able to perform all job duties which necessitates: driving in a geographically large territory for long periods of time each day; lifting sample boxes (25 pounds); traveling by airplane and car, usually within the US; remaining in standing position for prolonged periods of time when giving presentations or lunches; and performing other job-related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time.
* Valid driver's license in state where territory is located, along with clean driving record
To ensure that we achieve our goals, our team members are constantly learning more about their fields of expertise and expanding their skills to allow upward career progression. We are proud to facilitate this development by providing internal and external professional development opportunities. This commitment to continued growth helps drive Bausch + Lomb and our employees.
Our generous benefits package reflects our team appreciation and is provided for both our team members and their families. It includes:
* Competitive Base Salary
* Quarterly Sales Incentive Plan
* Company Vehicle
* Best in Class Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
Be Aware of Recruiting Fraud
Bausch Health is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Job Applicants should be aware of job offer scams perpetrated through the use of the Internet and social media platforms.
To learn more please read Bausch Health's Job Offer Fraud Statement.
Associated topics: branch manager, manager, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales director, sales management, shift lead, supervisor, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.