Urban Outfitters, Inc. (www.URBN.com) is an innovative specialty retailer which offers a variety of lifestyle merchandise to highly defined customer niches through brands including Urban Outfitters, Anthropologie, Free People, Terrain, and BHLDN. Urban Outfitters, Inc., is both a Fortune 1000 and S&P 500 ranked company with $3.1 Billion in revenues.
Accounts Payable Representative
Accounts Payable Supervisor
The position of Accounts Payable Representative is responsible for the processing of accounts payable documents including vendor invoices and employee expense reimbursements.
This position reports directly to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
* Process a high volume of vendor invoices, employee expense reports and other accounts payable documents in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with company policy and guidelines. * Communicate any unresolved issues to supervisory personnel on a timely basis.
* Current knowledge of and the ability to apply generally accepted accounting principles, standards and procedures. * Approximately 2-3 years related experience in a corporate environment. * Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. * Strong interpersonal skills necessary to handle sensitive and confidential vendor and employee matters.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with executives, managers, employees and vendors
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.