HARBORVIEW- NURSE, RN2, ACUTE CARE, MED-SURG (EXPERIENCED RNs)
University of Washington
Healthcare - Nursing
312 N 83rd St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Clicking \"Apply for this job\" immediately
submits your resume as a candidate for this position. Only click if you want
to apply for the job!
For detailed information on Benefits for this position click here. Join Harborview Medical Center's teams of outstanding med/surg/acute care/tele nurses! (Registered Nurse 2; RN2). Harborview Medical Center is a level one adult and pediatric trauma center as well as regional burn center for a four state region; a teaching and research hospital for the University of Washington; and a public/safety-net hospital for our diverse community.
* Acute Care, Med-Surg, Tele
* 6MB - Planned Surgery - per diem variable shifts positions open.
* 6EH - Ortho Trauma - 90% days openings; and per diem variable shifts positions open.
* 7EH - Trauma/General Surgery - 90% night shift position open; and per diem variable shifts open.
* 5EH - Med/Surg/Tele - 90% day shift & 90% night shift positions open; and per diem nights open.
* 4EH - Med/Tele/Oncology - per diem variable shifts positions open.
* 8EH - Burns/Plastics/Peds - 90% nights openings as well as per diem days/nights available.
* 4WH - Trauma Rehabilitation - 90% night & 100% Evening opening as well as per diem variable shifts open.
Also - Rehab Care Manager RN2 position open, 100% Days.
* 3WH - Neurosciences - 90% nights positions open; and, per diem variable position open.
* 3EH - Med/Tele - 90% nights position open; and per diem variable shift positions open.
* 1EH12 - Med/Surg/Tele - 90% nights position open.
* Acute Care Float Pool - 90% nights open; and per diem variable shift positions open.
100% Days position open.
Requires minimum two years professional nursing experience.
Palliative care experience desirable.
Continuity of Care Program (CCN)
* Full time days \"Complex Care CCN\" position available. The Complex Care CCN will carry caseload of patients that is determined to be a complex patient to discharge. CCN will collaborate with SW team and medical team to determine safe discharge plan while working through the identified barriers
* 50% week-end days CCN positions open.
And, per diem positions open.
CCN positions requires minimum two years acute care nursing experience.
Continuity of Care Nurses (CCN) coordinate all aspects of care leading to a timely transition to the next level of care for patients on acute care units. The CCN serves as a liaison between patients, families, medical teams, nursing staff, social services, interdisciplinary team members, consulting and referring physicians and agencies involved in the care of patients from admission through the discharge process.
REQUIREMENTS: Legal Requirement - Current license to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Washington.