- University of Pennsylvania Health System
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
? Performs appropriately requested clinical laboratory analyses on all types of laboratory specimens, produces and documents accurate laboratory results for diagnosis and treatment of disease.
* Adheres to Penn Medicine's policies and procedures and conforms to all safety practices.
* Maintains specified laboratory documents required by various accreditation agencies.
* Maintains the confidentiality of health information on all patients.
* Assists in overseeing the daily technical and administrative functions
Associated topics: laboratory, medical, medical technologist, mls, mlt, molecular, technician ii, technician iii, technician laboratory, testing
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...