- University of Pennsylvania Health System
- $81,640.00 -118,940.00/year*
1103 Market St
? Performs appropriately requested clinical laboratory analyses on all types of laboratory specimens, produces and documents accurate laboratory results for diagnosis and treatment of disease.
* May be required to perform phlebotomy for diagnostic testing on patients of all age groups.
* Adheres to Penn Medicine's policies and procedures and conforms to all safety practices.
* Maintains specified laboratory documents required by various accreditation agencies.
* Maintains the confidentiality of health information on all patients.
Associated topics: antibody, clinical, cytometry, health, histology, microbiological, nephrology, pharmaceutical, protein, virus
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...