- University of Pennsylvania Health System
- $60,410.00 -92,030.00/year*
1103 Market St
This position serves as the Administrative Executive Assistant to the Chief Administrative Officer, Neurosciences Service Line,
and the Director of Operations for Neurosciences.
It is a key point of contact for service line operating functions such as management of mail services, coordination of program
meetings and facilities, management and carry through to implementation of some follow-up items from planning meetings,
maintaining administrative oversight of meeting schedules in a highly dynamic and complex academic setting.
The Administrative Coordinator manages routine office administrative functions, as well as provides high-level programmatic
support in developing and organizing clinical programs for neuroscience services across all Penn Medicine entities.
* Independently owns, prioritizes and initiates implementation of assigned work functions
* Responds to requests promptly demonstrating knowledge of the department's function and activity
* Maintains calendars and appointments; organizes and assembles materials for meetings
* Prepares documents, as needed, and answers correspondence as required
* Orders supplies, as needed
* Prepares reports for review by the CAO and others as directed
* Assists in maintaining project files, tracking documents, status reports and other documentation
* Manages department budgets and the payment of vendors; processes expenses in a timely manner; balances budget on a
monthly basis and reviews submissions for accuracy; makes corrections and confirms information
* Participates in and supports select service line projects
* Protects information with the highest level of confidentiality
* Communicates with departments in a professional and timely manner
* Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
* Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...