WE Pay TOP $$ .
**Must Have NJ License**
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry in NY/NJ, is currently seeking dedicated and experienced contracted NICU RN for one of the largest Northern NJ hospital systems.
Requirement for the NICU Registered Nurse New Jersey
- Currently licensed as Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New Jersey.
- Current BCLS prior to Pediatric Unit assignment.
- Completes comprehensive orientation including clinical rotation to Pediatric units.
- 2+ year RN experience in NICU unit
Responsibilities for the NICU Registered Nurse New Jersey
- Demonstrates competency in age-specific pediatric assessment and management.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team in providing age-appropriate care
- Re-assesses patients' needs and/or response to treatment and promptly confer with physician/provider.
- Manages medications according to established policy, using appropriate age specific techniques and devices.
- Demonstrates venipuncture/peripheral IV insertion skills.
- Utilizes available technology and equipment including noninvasive biophysical parameter monitoring systems in providing patient care.
- Transports the critically ill patients to the unit and communicates significant findings to receiving staff using appropriate handoff technique.
- Collaborates with child's patients/guardians in providing care to children.
- Complies with Child Abuse/Neglect, Violence/Rape identification and reporting.
- Conforms to regulatory agency standards that guide care in the assignment specialty
- Participates in Unit Performance Improvement activities
- Demonstrates commitment to continued professional development, including Specialty Board Certification.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, coronary, intensive, nurse clinical, psychatric, staff nurse, surgical, transitional