- UNITED STAFFING SOLUTIONS
- $83,450.00 -117,470.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
369-395 Van Duzer Rd
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
WE Pay TOP $$ .
**Must Have NJ License**
United Staffing Solutions, a leader in the healthcare staffing industry in NY/NJ, is currently seeking dedicated and experienced contracted NICU RN for one of the largest Northern NJ hospital systems.
Requirement for the NICU Registered Nurse New Jersey
- Currently licensed as Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New Jersey.
- Current BCLS prior to Pediatric Unit assignment.
- Completes comprehensive orientation including clinical rotation to Pediatric units.
- 2+ year RN experience in NICU unit
Responsibilities for the NICU Registered Nurse New Jersey
- Demonstrates competency in age-specific pediatric assessment and management.
- Collaborates with the interdisciplinary team in providing age-appropriate care
- Re-assesses patients' needs and/or response to treatment and promptly confer with physician/provider.
- Manages medications according to established policy, using appropriate age specific techniques and devices.
- Demonstrates venipuncture/peripheral IV insertion skills.
- Utilizes available technology and equipment including noninvasive biophysical parameter monitoring systems in providing patient care.
- Transports the critically ill patients to the unit and communicates significant findings to receiving staff using appropriate handoff technique.
- Collaborates with child's patients/guardians in providing care to children.
- Complies with Child Abuse/Neglect, Violence/Rape identification and reporting.
- Conforms to regulatory agency standards that guide care in the assignment specialty
- Participates in Unit Performance Improvement activities
- Demonstrates commitment to continued professional development, including Specialty Board Certification.
Call 844-###-#### or Apply Online Today!!
Associated topics: ambulatory, asn, cardiothoracic, care unit, coronary, hospice, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, nurse rn, tcu
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.