Accelerate Human Achievement: that is UiPath's purpose. We are the leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the highest-valued AI enterprise software company in the world. With over $568 million in funding from top venture capital firms like Accel, CapitalG, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia, IVP, Madrona Venture Group, Meritech Capital & Coatue, we are on an unprecedented trajectory of growth. With this funding, we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way people work globally.
Our award-winning company culture values humility, and leaders who know how to listen. CEO Daniel Dines' primary goal was to build a company where he would love to work, and even now, with thousands of employees in tens of countries, that remains our top priority.
We trust and empower our colleagues, and together we make sure we have everything we need to do our best work, from the support of strong leaders to awesome perks and benefits.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow? At the beginning of the 20th century, Henry Ford had a vision of creating assembly lines and facilitating mass production.100 years later, UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, boring, repetitive tasks, by means of software robots, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
Sales is the market facing engine for any successful company and here at UiPath, we are no different. Our revenue generation team is a talented genuine group of people who are passionate about evangelizing our vision of Automation First to liberate the human workforce.
The Enterprise Accounts team at UiPath consists of the largest companies in America segmented into regional territories. Each regional team is built with only the most experienced and talented software sales executives, people who are accustomed to consistently winning with large companies. They work everyday with CIOs, COOs, CFOs, and Continuous Improvement Teams to deliver value and create a better working environment. You will be challenged and supported by the best in the industry as you pave your own path to success.
The Enterprise SLED Sales Executive is assertive and creative in the development of their sales pipeline and focuses on building extensive client and partner relationships resulting in winning new customers. Armed with an annual sales target, quota accomplishment can be achieved by sell to and sell-through strategies. Specific job responsibilities include:
* Analyze the territory/market potential and develop sales strategy to maximize UiPath's revenue potential
* Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within quarterly schedule
* Evangelize UiPath's brand in the marketplace by presenting, promoting and selling UiPath solutions by leveraging a value selling approach
* Educate customers on how UiPath solutions can benefit them financially and professionally
* Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships in the territory
* Develop trusted relationships with local partners and global systems integrators to cultivate new opportunities and drive successful customer implementations
* Partner with Customer Success Manager group to ensure customer receives maximum value and expedites customer issues as they arise
* Monitor the company's industry competitors, new products, and market conditions to understand a customer's specific needs
* Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
Key attributes we're looking for in a successful Enterprise Sales Executive:
* 7+ years Successful Enterprise Software sales experience5+ years solution/value selling experience2+ years SLED vertical experience
* 2+ years coordinating resources and support teams in multiple regions nationally
* Ability to communicate new and complicated concepts in an easy to understand way that creates a high level of desire for the solution
* Successful quota attainment YoY and successful experience growing an enterprise client portfolio
* High aptitude for cross functional collaboration and cross functional influence internally and externally
* Strong ability to navigate a client organization and develop key points of contact in multiple departments and multiple levels of leadership
* Provides valuable insights into how to improve the customers' business operations
* Research and data driven approach to account planning; Proactively identify opportunities from business led discussions
* Proven ability to lead technology driven discussion with senior customer personnel
* Self starter who is invested in the success of the team
* Combination of Enterprise and Start Up Experience preferred
* Alignment with core values of UiPath
* 5+ years solution/value selling experience
* 2+ years SLED vertical experience
* BS/BA degree
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Associated topics: administrative, branch manager, director of sales, management, manager, manager of sales, principal, regional sales manager, sales manager, shift lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.