- U.S. HealthWorks
Healthcare - Nursing
1103 Market St
Concentra, one of the largest health care companies in the nation, is looking for a PRN Nurse Practitioner devoted to providing an exceptional patient experience. This position provides an opportunity to operate with an independent nature and with a keen focus on quality care. In addition to clinic duties, as a PRN Nurse Practitioner with Concentra you will sharpen your leadership skills by joining medical expert panels, coaching back office staff, educating RNs and more. At Concentra, you can directly and positively affect change every day in patients' lives. You and your team of expert colleagues will help thousands of patients thrive again. Join Concentra to flourish as a PRN Nurse Practitioner.
At Concentra, you not only are rewarded by helping thousands of patients feel better each year but also by the recognition you receive as a leader within the company. Your ideas will be heard. In addition to patient care, every Nurse Practitioner has the opportunity to make an impact on procedures and policies at the Center. Take a closer look at Concentra.
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND CONDITIONS:
* Clinical environment
* Minimal travel
* PRN Nurse Practitioner
* Licensure requirements of the state of jurisdiction
* Graduation from an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
* Procedural skill are a plus
* Minimum of two years of clinical experience in a primary care specialty and/or occupational medicine
* Occupational Medicine experience preferred, but we are willing to train otherwise qualified candidates in this area of medicine
Associated topics: cardiology, clinical nurse, community, crna, family nurse practioner, locum, neighborcare, np, nurse practitioner, practitioner
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...