Candidate will be responsible for maintenance and repair of production and facility equipment and associated mechanical and electrical systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintenance and repair of facility, production equipment, and grounds * Ability to trouble shoot and repair include mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, machining, welding and electrical maintenance.
* Service of Automated CNC Machinery, Conventional Equipment and Process Systems
* Read and interpret wiring diagrams, P& IDs, and technical as-built * Reports directly to the Facilities Manager but works closely with the Manufacturing Manager and Processing engineer to ensure facilities and equipment can be relied upon to meet production goals.
* Other tasks as assigned * Light fabrication and construction * On-call availability a requirement * Maintain a safe and clean work environment * Cover other employees on off-shifts for vacation and or leave of absence if needed * Need to be able to work unsupervised and utilize time wisely * Help with snow removal when necessary to allow safe access for employees.
* Related technical education or technical certification strongly preferred * High School Diploma * Valid driver's license; ability to drive box truck, van safely. * At least 3 -5 years of related experience * Knowledge of general maintenance practices, Mechanical aptitude * Good verbal and written communication, Computer, Operation of shop equipment. * Ability to utilize CMMS work order system, Identify most cost/time effective means to meet customer's requirements, Prioritize work to meet schedules, Capable of working independently. Able to read prints and equipment install specifications. * Problem solving where development of new solutions, methods, systems will result in a major impact on the company's success. * Recommend and implement improvements to processes increasing efficiency and see projects through to completion. * Mathematical ability sufficient to add, subtract, multiply divide, and figure averages. * Daily standing for several hours. Ability to work 9-10 hour days. Ability to operate production equipment for extended periods of time. * Able to lift and carry 75 lbs. * Due to ITAR requirements, applicants must be a U.S. Citizen or a Permanent Resident. * Regular attendance is an essential job function of this position * Must comply with TTM Export Control Policies and Procedures and all applicable laws including ITAR, EAR and OFAC including but not limited to: a) being able to identify ITAR product on the manufacturing floor and understand that access to these products and related technical data is restricted to only US Citizens and US Permanent Residents; b) recognition of Foreign Person visitors by badge differentiation.
Note: This job description does not state or imply that these are the only duties/responsibilities to be performed by this Associate. The Associate may be required to perform additional duties within the capability of their skill level.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.