- Towne Park
- $23,570.00 -31,420.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
1103 Market St
Driven To Serve? and Ready to Succeed!
Working with Towne Park offers a variety of employment opportunities for your unique career plan! Whether you're a part-timer, careerist or adventurer, Towne Park gives you the tools to learn and grow. With business in 50+ national markets, there's no limit to where Towne Park might take you!
No matter what you're looking for, Towne Park provides a winning environment working alongside the brightest and friendliest colleagues around. Whether it's team events, giving back to the communities where we live and work, or celebrating a Towne Park win, you'll find a fun and welcoming work experience!
Towne Park, America's leader in valet parking and hospitality staffing solutions, is looking for talented, service-minded people like you to manage your own hotel/hospital department. In addition to formal management training, you will gain valuable experience working with executives from leading brands like Four Seasons, Marriott, Westin and Hilton.
In addition to great benefits, Towne Park managers enjoy a degree of autonomy and schedule flexibility that most jobs simply can't offer. Along the way, you will build lasting relationships while gaining the service and management insight essential to growing your career.
For over 25 years, Towne Park has been serving hotels, hospitals and casinos coast to coast - from Annapolis to Anaheim - so you'll always have a place to work no matter where life takes you!
What does Towne Park have to offer?
* Challenge. Fast growth company with the expectation of being America's Leader in Valet Parking and Hospitality Staffing Solutions.
* Development. Apply comprehensive proprietary learning tools to foster your career growth.
* Opportunity. Take control of abundant career advancement opportunities.
* Innovation. Utilize industry leading technology and systems.
* Competitive Compensation. Towne Park offers competitive pay and benefits.
* Exposure. You will gain experience in all areas of Towne Park's business.
What will I do at Towne Park?
The Account Manager directly oversees one or more Towne Park accounts/locations and is responsible for account performance for financial, guest/patient satisfaction and client satisfaction objectives.
What does Towne Park need from me?
* Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university and a minimum of two to three (2-3) years of related experience and/or training; OR equivalent combination of education and/or experience
* Knowledge of general business practices including accounting, human resources and customer service
* Must be able to drive manual transmission
* Must have and maintain a valid driver's license and clean driving record
* For insurance purposes, must be at least 18 years of age and be able to pass a criminal background, MVR and drug screen
At Towne Park, we value workforce diversity and encourage everyone to apply.
Are you Driven To Serve??
Associated topics: cajera, cloister, hotel, motor, parking attendant, speedway, sports, valet, valet attendant, valet parking
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...