- Tower Health
- $132,145.00 -39,200.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
1103 Market St
- Assists in examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
- Interviews patients, measures vital signs (i.e., pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure, weight, and height), and records information on patients' charts.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Graduate of an approved Medical Assistant program.
- Computer knowledge
- Time management/organizational skills
- Knowledge of EHR Licenses/Certificates: Certified Medical Assistant required Current American Heart Association for Healthcare Provider CPR is required.
Associated topics: cpg, fertility, gyn and womens health, gynecology, maternal child services, ob, obstetrician gynecology, obstetrics gynecology, physician ob, som
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...