- Tiffany &
- $60,120.00 -104,500.00/year*
125 Janelle Blvd
Tiffany and Co. is currently seeking a Sr. Analyst, Workforce Management (WFM). Responsibilities include all strategic and daily forecasting and scheduling for the Tiffany Contact Center organization. Additional responsibilities include multi-faceted reporting and long and short-term trend analysis.
Responsibilities include :
Workforce Management Operations
* Through use of systems and analytics, review contact volume forecast models and optimize staff schedules to maximize resource utilization and to achieve service level objectives.
* Serve as the divisional administrator of workforce management software solution. Actively monitor and ensure that the systematic capture of contact volumes and corresponding system generated schedules are in line with the real time needs of the business and the divisional planned labor hour usage for the month.
* With a high degree of independence, effectively communicate with all levels of management on WFM best practices including scheduling, time and attendance, and resource utilization.
* Drive tactical achievement of special projects and initiatives in concert with daily operations by implementing resource allocation decisions.
Workforce Management Strategic Planning
* Work with the Manager to establish short term and long term strategies for the global contact center organization and ancillary WFM customers.
* Use relevant WFM data to support analysis and make recommendations that prioritize initiatives and channel expansion.
* Support the full integration and ongoing management of new enterprise time & attendance system.
* Responsible to lead implementation of selected WFM short term and long term strategies.
* Provide timely and accurate analysis on the key business trends as they relate to trends in contact volumes, service level achievement, staffing levels and resource allocation, while making recommendations on how to optimize service level achievement and minimize the labor impact to the Company.
* Serve as reporting backup to Manager for month-end financial metrics review.
* Responsible for making key recommendations on relevant data and how this data is presented. This includes identifying data elements that are in line with divisional and company stated objectives and initiatives.
* Recommend improvements to existing reports or creation of new ones to facilitate achievement of overall divisional KPIs
* Actively monitor and advise of needs for improvement on all aspects of new and ongoing initiatives.
* Work with management to support newly implemented technologies via reporting and ensure proper data is assembled to measure results.
* Provide ongoing coaching and feedback to all staff members to ensure that high performance levels are achieved. Set attainable objectives for the staff.
* Maintain a cohesive work environment and encourage cross-training of WFM/reporting practices within the Sales Service management team for ongoing support during annual peaks in volume and business continuity.
* College degree in business/analytical field and/or equivalent work experience
* 3+ years in an analytical role utilizing standard methodologies
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
* Advanced Excel, Access skills and experience with reporting tools
* Excellent organizational, written/verbal skills and interpersonal skills to allow for communication at all levels
* Contact Center experience is ideal
* Mainstream Labor Management System technologies is preferred
#LI-KG1* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...