125 Janelle Blvd
Director of Tax, N.A.
Job Location: Parsippany, N.J.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, and Kinder Joy.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
Tax Risk Management:
* Work with the various teams in mitigating Tax Risks for their activities
* Monitor changes in legislation impacting the business from the tax risk management perspective
* Support defining Risk Management guidelines for the Group
* Analyze the consequences of new tax regulations for the Group and consequently recommends actions
* Support the definition of tax policies and operations underpining on the analyses of tax implications of the Ferrero Group's activities, project and investments
* Help to identify all Country/Group initiatives and projects aimed at minimizing the Ferrero Group tax burden within the boundaries of current tax rules
Project 'A' Sustainability:
* Support the Principal Operational Team in order to identify tax issues
* Ensure relevant data and information are provided, as well as inputs for project development
* Is a point of reference for tax risk issues in developing and implementing project tasks and activities
* Manage all insurance dossiers in order to safeguard Company assets
* Apply Group policies and integrates them with additional actions when required, in order to solve local issues
* Manage accident follow-up
Human Resources/Team Management:
* Is accountable for managing people assigned, ensuring a management system based on Group values, motivation, competence development and empowerment
* Recruits, manages, motivates, coaches and develops own team
* Guarantees Human Resources professional development, evaluating people and propsing development initiatives
Who we are looking for:
* Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience
* Strong project management experiences and proven track record of success
* Strong technical skills, especially Microsoft Excel
* Experience in a corporate environment in the FMCG industry, ideally in food.
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Sense of urgency to meet deadlines and sub-deadlines in order to complete a project
* Ability to set and achieve goals
* Accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail
* Ability to map key processes and systems including understanding the critical interdependencies
* Ability to problem solve, set priorities and organizational skills
* Ability to work effectively with others
Ferrero N.A. provides
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...