125 Janelle Blvd
Category Management Analyst
Job Location: Parsippany, N.J.
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Joy and Kinder Bueno.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
The Category Management Analyst will be based in our Parsippany headquarters and report to the Senior Category Manager. This person will provide support to the sales organization, driving key selling initiatives and measuring the health of the business.
* Provide metrics and tracking management to support the category management team, including monitoring, analyzing, and reporting on program tasks and milestones.
* Develop and maintain monthly sales reporting and preloaded presentation templates that will be presented to leadership team members.
* Work closely with the consumer and shopper understanding team on database management and maintenance.
* Interface with the Category Management's IRI consultant to ensure smooth delivery of resources, without duplication of efforts.
* Develop a strong understanding of the IRI data to help predict trends and find 'dig' sites for category management team members to expand upon.
* Enable field sales teams to meet KPIs by providing selling story materials and additional account support.
* Support innovation and seasonal efforts by providing data analysis and presentation materials.
* Develop and maintain a positive, productive relationship with trade marketing, field sales, and brand team stakeholders.
* Support a high achieving Category Management team capable of sustaining the company's profitability, goals, and vision.
* Take on a subject matter expert role for key data tools (i.e. assortment, IRI, loyalty data, etc.) to help assist other team members.
* Apprentice with the Category Management team members to develop key skill sets towards a Manager level position.
* Formal and informal mentorships with stakeholders for Sales, Marketing & Consumer and Shopper Understanding.
Who we are looking for:
* 1 - 3 years' analytics or data management experience in a food/beverage, consumer products, logistics, or manufacturing industry.
* Syndicated data experience (IRI or Nielsen) where candidate has pulled their own data.
* Ability to analyze and interpret complex sets of data and make business recommendations based on analysis.
* Must possess a basic knowledge of project/program management concepts, practices and procedures
* Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to build consensus and foster positive relationships.
* Capacity to solve problems through creative, innovative solutions and challenge traditional methods of accomplishing tasks and removing obstacles.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and in a variety of cultures.
* Ability to creatively organize and present data in Excel and PowerPoint.
* Strong organization and problem solving skills.
* Ability to collaborate and work well cross-functionally.
* Strong project management skills.
* Ability to convince, influence, and motivate all levels within the business to achieve objectives.
Ferrero N.A. provides
opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...