- $177,070.00 -177,070.00/year*
125 Janelle Blvd
Associate Brand Manager
Ferrero is anything but ordinary!
Ferrero is a global company that is privately owned by the Ferrero family. The company has grown from the small Italian confectionary shop in Alba, Italy to become the third largest confectionary manufacturer in the world, producing famous market-leading brands such as Nutella, Tic Tac, Ferrero Rocher, Raffaello, Kinder Surprise and Kinder Bueno.
With new innovations and exciting expansions plans in place, there has never been a better time to join the Ferrero Group and be extraordinary with us!
The Associate Brand Manager will be responsible for assisting in the monitoring, assessing and driving brand performance in the marketplace to ensure delivery against budget. This position will be based in our Parsippany, NJ office.
* In-depth market and brand analysis to assist Brand Management in formulating brand strategy within a fast-moving consumer packaged goods category
* Constantly monitors and tracks brand performance and initiatives
* Provides routine brand performance updates
* Maintains full understanding of the competitive environment to assess impact on business
* Capacity to understand and interpret qualitative and quantitative research for business purposes
* Support innovation lead with artwork development
* Budget Management
* Support development of consumer activation plans and manage execution
* Possesses solid project management skills from planning stage to execution and final assessment in order to achieve brand objectives and goals
* Prepares and creates engaging, meaningful and persuasive presentations
* Comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
* Able to prioritize daily demands to meet tight deadlines
* Inter-departmental engagement with Trade marketing, Sales and Supply Chain to assist in the planning and execution of new initiatives
* Collaboration with legal department to safeguard company and use of its assets in interactions with third parties
* Able to efficiently manage relations with third party vendors (i.e.: graphic design agencies, research agencies, etc.), obtaining required output while minimizing costs
* Bachelors Degree in Business; Masters degree in Business is a plus
* At least 2 years experience in consumer packaged goods brand marketing
* Excellent analytical skills upon which to base decision-making
* Experience working in CPG
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects within scheduled timelines
* Team player able to effectively interact and work with various functional departments
* Detail oriented
* Passion, energy and drive to work with world-class brands
* Motivation to advance in a merit-based, multinational organization
* Must be self-motivated and exhibit an entrepreneurial spirit
* Adaptable to foreign cultures
* Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook; SAP knowledge a plus
* Experience with Budget Management
* Exposure and understanding of differences between various classes of trade
* Foreign language (i.e.: Spanish or Italian) knowledge is a plus
* Product packaging development knowledge is a plus
* Exposure to P & L management is a plus
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Nearest Major Market: New York City
Nearest Secondary Market: Newark
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...