Patient Services Representative II - Infectious Disease
Customer Service/Call Center
312 N 83rd St
Loading some great jobs for you...
Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday; TBD
Location: The Polyclinic Madison Center
The PSR is the first point of contact for all persons inquiring about the provider's practice. His or her primary role is to organize the practice's daily activities, schedule and paper work. The PSR's communication, conduct and performance should support the Polyclinic's efforts in becoming High Performance Organization.
* Optimistically greet customers into the practice and provide instruction and/or direction as necessary both on the phone and in person.
* Schedule, reschedule and coordinate all patient appointments and adjunct tests per office protocol
* Register all patients into the Misys/Epic system according to the policies and procedures established by the Practice Management Dept. and CBO.
* Collect, post and balance payments according to the policies and procedures established by the Practice Management and CBO Dept.
* Accurately update and maintain all electronic medical records according to the policies and procedures established by the Practice Management Dept.
* Accurately maintain provider's master schedule and modify it according to established sources.
* Order and maintain the inventory, and stock in the area according to the policies and procedures established by the Practice Management Dept. and Central Supply.
* Answer phone calls courteously, collect and document detailed information and route phone calls appropriately based on office protocols
* Efficiently provide basic office administrative support tasks such as mailing, faxing, sorting, typing, filing, etc
* Maintains and updates float guide for the provider
* Maintain an organized and clean work area, free of clutter.
* Attend departmental and general staff meetings and contributes ideas and suggestions creatively
* Prepare all chart documentation and records with accuracy as directed or necessary for the patient's care.
* Willingly float to other departments to accommodate Polyclinic needs
* Meet or exceed the performance measures established by the Practice Management Dept.
* Follow all established policy and procedures related to this position.
* Participate and contribute in a team-based environment.
* Maintain a team supportive attendance record.
* Understand and deliver quality customer service that is consistent with the Polyclinic's efforts in becoming a High Performance Organization.
* Follow OSHA/WISHA (including usage of PPE) guidelines
* Follow HIPPA regulations to ensure confidentiality and security of pt's health records and PHI
* Adapt and perform effectively in a continuously changing environment, and in occasional difficult situations.
* Communication, conduct and dress attire portrays a professional quality at all times.
* Other duties as requested
High school diploma or GED
One year of experience as a PSR in a medical environment, preferred.
Apply On-line Send This Job to a Friend
Copyright ? by The Polyclinic All Rights Reserved
Associated topics: assistance, client, deskside, front desk, information technology analyst, network, pc, service, technical support, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.